Pokepalace Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Pokepalace Forums. Pokepalace Forums is solely developed for the devoted fans of Pokemon. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free! Join our forums today!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

venom starts off

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
venomous thunder

venomous thunder

Poke'Points : 5

venom starts off Empty
PostSubject: venom starts off   venom starts off Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:32 am

venom, a 16 year old with an ambition for adventure is about to set off on an epic adventure but first he needs a pokemon
"time to go mum ill see you in a few months" said venom as he left his house.
"have a nice adventure" said his mum
it's time to find myself a pokemon thought venom as he entered the woods near floaroma town
then he saw two pokemon nearby fighting each other and saw that they were both pachirisu.
"woot electric type pokemon. pachirisus to be exact ill watch and catch the loser and train it up" said venom as the pachirisu on the left used charge then spark to defeat the other pachirisu.
"MINE go pokeball" said venom as he waited in anticipation for the pokeball to stop beeping to collect his catch. "YEAH I GOT A PACHIRISU" cried venom as he collected his caught pachirisu off the ground.
2 HOURS LATER
"great been to the poke center and am ready to start training" said venom as a random stranger comes out of nowhere and says "i challenge you to a one on one battle"
(open challenge to anyone with a low level pokemon) affraid
Back to top Go down
violetvanquise

Poke'Points : 30

venom starts off Empty
PostSubject: Re: venom starts off   venom starts off Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:59 am

"All right." I said, Starly squarked on my shoulder and I laughed.

-5 minutes later-

"You ready?" I didn't give the guy a chance to react as I jumped stright into the battle.
"Starly, fly up high and use peck!" Starly dived for Pachirisu, her beak glowing in readiness for the attack.
Back to top Go down
venomous thunder

venomous thunder

venom starts off Empty
PostSubject: Re: venom starts off   venom starts off Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:22 pm

"pacirisu use spark to counter the attack then use charge" cried venom as he braced for the attack. monkey farao
Back to top Go down
venomous thunder

venomous thunder

venom starts off Empty
PostSubject: Re: venom starts off   venom starts off Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:33 am

(violet has told me that she is not completing the battle as she says that it is unfair that i am using electric type attacks against her starly which is super effective. i don't see the point she is always gonna get that so i am goona skip past it)
venom and pachirisu celebrated their victory over violet and starly earlier and are now on their way to jubilife to then make their way to the first gym when two random dressed like astronauts with G's on their uniforms jumped out of nowhere trying to grab his pachirisu.
"hey what the leave my pachirisu alone he's mine" cried venom as they did
"he won't be when we grab him" said the first of the goons
"yeah team galactic won't be denied" said the other
then venom saw a friend of his he hadn't seen in ages walk behind them and send out a charizard.
"need some help venom" said the new arrival
"damn straight sting" said the delighted venom
"lets do some damage" said the two together
"go stunky and glameow" said the galactics
:"lets get them pachirisu and charizard" said the determined friends
sting made the first move"charizard use flamethrower" venom yelled straight after"pacirisu use spark"
the galactics made their move at the same time" stunky dodge then use shadow claw, glameow use slash"
neither glactic saw pachirisu spark carry along the fire and were surprised when both pokemon hit the deck
"score one pacirisu and charizard score zero galactic"
said the excited friends "
"we will get you and your pokemonyou twerps" said the galactics as they ran
"hey sting where you off to" said the inquizative venom
"finding you i heard that you had left to go on a pokemon adventure" said sting
"well im off to jubilife by the way your charizard is powerful" said venom
"your pachirisu did not do to bad with that battle either" said sting
"we've won 2 battles in the space of 2 hours sowe ain't doing to bad wanna get more pokemon though" said venom
"well anyway let's get going" said venom
(anyone wanna join in feel free monkey monkey monkey monkey )
"you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

venom starts off Empty
PostSubject: Re: venom starts off   venom starts off Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

venom starts off
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokepalace Forums :: Pokemon World :: Pokemon Role Play-
Jump to: