Pokepalace Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Pokepalace Forums. Pokepalace Forums is solely developed for the devoted fans of Pokemon. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free! Join our forums today!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Chance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Adamant
Admin
Adamant

Poke'Points : 111

Your Chance Empty
PostSubject: Your Chance   Your Chance Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 6:43 pm

Hello everyone. I would like to create this thread for a simple reason. I need more staff. As a result, I will be accepting 2 more moderators. It's not like you are automatically going to become one if nobody else applies, I need reason to promote. Simply make a message of why you think you deserve the job and I will see what I can do.
Also: Anyone able to help out with spreading the site to other pokemon fans would be greatly appreciated. Let me know if you helped out.
Thank you
Adamant
Back to top Go down
https://thepokepalace.forumotion.com
Eevee7761

Eevee7761

Poke'Points : 66

Your Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Chance   Your Chance Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:36 pm

will do Cool
Back to top Go down
Scarred Sean-o

Scarred Sean-o

Poke'Points : 102

Your Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Chance   Your Chance Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:07 pm

Adamant wrote:
Anyone able to help out with spreading the site to other pokemon fans would be greatly appreciated. Let me know if you helped out.
Thank you
Adamant
Putting the word out about this site with members is only going to go so far to be honest, is there any why you can get this site on Google?

Most people use Google to find forums sites nowhere days and join what ever forum they like on the first what, 3 pages..... just wandering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Chance   Your Chance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Chance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokepalace Forums :: Miscellaneous :: Random Messages-
Jump to: