Pokepalace Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Pokepalace Forums. Pokepalace Forums is solely developed for the devoted fans of Pokemon. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free! Join our forums today!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are yo doing now?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarred Sean-o

Scarred Sean-o

Poke'Points : 102

What are yo doing now? Empty
PostSubject: What are yo doing now?   What are yo doing now? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:54 am

Today I'm chilling out with a day off work, playing Heart Gold and doing a overhaul on this site.
Back to top Go down
Adamant
Admin
Adamant

Poke'Points : 111

PostSubject: Re: What are yo doing now?   What are yo doing now? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:47 pm

Nice to see you, Scarred:)
I am working as of now. I am trying to take time to work on the forum. Though I am proud to see you as active as you are, I thank you VERY much for that. In time I hope we can recruit more members.. help from anyone?
Back to top Go down
https://thepokepalace.forumotion.com
Scarred Sean-o

Scarred Sean-o

PostSubject: Re: What are yo doing now?   What are yo doing now? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:11 am

Adamant wrote:
Nice to see you, Scarred:)
I am working as of now. I am trying to take time to work on the forum. In time I hope we can recruit more members.. help from anyone?
Thanks Adamant, to be honest I'm going to need so help getting more members.

I've send a 'We miss you' e-mail to all the members, but haven't seen any of they here afterwards, I have next week off so I'll be on a mission to get more members and start a few new topics.
Back to top Go down
Adamant
Admin
Adamant

Poke'Points : 111

PostSubject: Re: What are yo doing now?   What are yo doing now? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:04 am

That sounds great, Scarred Sean-o. I really thank you for sticking with this forum; you truly keep it having a potential. Is there anything I can do to help you? I wish I had more time to speak with my Co-Admin xD
Back to top Go down
https://thepokepalace.forumotion.com
Scarred Sean-o

Scarred Sean-o

PostSubject: Re: What are yo doing now?   What are yo doing now? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:59 pm

Adamant wrote:
That sounds great, Scarred Sean-o. I really thank you for sticking with this forum; you truly keep it having a potential. Is there anything I can do to help you?
I noticed you haven't been on PC (PokeCommunity.com) since September 11th, 2009.
Adamant wrote:
I wish I had more time to speak with my Co-Admin xD
I know how you feel, once we get some more members, I have some big plans for this site Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are yo doing now?   What are yo doing now? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are yo doing now?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokepalace Forums :: Announcements :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: