Pokepalace Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Pokepalace Forums. Pokepalace Forums is solely developed for the devoted fans of Pokemon. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free! Join our forums today!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Violets new journey.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
violetvanquise

Poke'Points : 30

Violets new journey. Empty
PostSubject: Violets new journey.   Violets new journey. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:11 am

"Go! Pokeball!" I threw the red and white poke ball at the sleeping Starly as quietly as I could. It wacked it on its head and the Starly woke.
"Star!" It cried and I watched as the pokeball fell, it moved a few times but Starly didn't recover from it's shock and the ball stood still.
"Yes! I caught my first ever pokemon!" Clapping, I ran up to the pokeball and picked it up, raising it high above my head.
"I caught a Starly!" I cried out, then the pokeball opened in my hand. Starly landed on the ground, and tilted it's at me.
"Hi Starly!" I cried sitting down in front of it.
"Do you like pokeballs?" I asked, raising an eyebrow as I tried to figure out why it had come out of it's pokeball. It shook it's head.
"Ok then, you can sit on my shoulder." I said clapping my hands again. I ran into Twinleaf Town.
"Hey guys I got a Pokemon!" Starly flew up and then, with a flap of it's wings, showed off a beautiful gust as dead leaves got swept up in the wind. I laughed as Starly flew back on my shoulder.
"That was beautiful!" I cried.
"I think we should be a Co-ordinater!" I clapped and laughed before I heard a voice and looked up, my black hair falling over my pale face. I had dark purple eyes.
Back to top Go down
Adamant
Admin
Adamant

Poke'Points : 111

PostSubject: Re: Violets new journey.   Violets new journey. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:19 am

Jonathon was walking by as he heard the remarks of a young girl screaming in joy.
"hmm, whats up with her", as he takes a sip of his water.
Once he reaches sandgem city, he takes out a pokemon of his own.
"Go, Bidoof!"
Bidoof jumps out of the pokeball and races towards his master.
"Bidoof" Jonathon speaks to with eager.
"We are going to train today, if we want to beat the first gym leader, we need to work for it"!
The two race into route 202 were they stumble across a pokemon trainer with a budew by his side.
"Want to battle bidoof and I "? Announces Jonathon, pumped for a brawl.
"Let's go"! Remarks the unknown trainer, excited as well for the future battle.

Last edited by Adamant on Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://thepokepalace.forumotion.com
violetvanquise

PostSubject: Re: Violets new journey.   Violets new journey. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:42 am

(I can work with this but it's easier if you stay in the same place that the first chracters in.)

"Mum! I'm leaving now!' I had packed my bag as fast as I could when MUm said I could leave on my pokemon adventure.
"OK, Violet. I'll miss you!' My Mum wrapped her arms around and squeezed until it was suffocating.
"Mum... need... air!" She let me go, laughing. I ran out of the house and into Route 202, where I almost ran straight into the middle of a battle.
"Hey! Whoops!" I cried, skidding to a stop just before I ran into a Budew in mid-tackle. Starly started squarking on my shoulder.
"Are you sure were ready for a battle?" I questioned, Starly nodded.
"Ok! Hey Matt!" I yelled addressing the guy with Budew.
"I caught a Starly, my first pokemon! Can I join?" I yelled waving at him. He look at me grinning.
"Sure Violet, great catch, jump on in!" I ran over to beside Matt and sent Starly out.
"Starly pick Budew up with gust!" I cried.
"Budew magic leaf!" Matt yelled after me, we looked at each other and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Adamant
Admin
Adamant

PostSubject: Re: Violets new journey.   Violets new journey. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:03 am

Jonathon turned his head for a second and noticed the same young girl again, he turns back to see his bidoof hit hard on the grass.
"Bidoof, are you ok"?
Bidoof gives Jonathon a nod, and he re-enters the battle he almost gave up on.
"Bidoof, budew is hurt, now is your chance, TACKLE"!
Bidoof charges at the little bud and slams him across the field.
"Nice work buddy"!
Just as Jonathon thinks the battle is over, a starly comes from behind his pokemon and uses wing attack!
"Bidoof, dodge and use body slam"!
Bidoof could not retrieve the command in time and takes a hard beating.
"Bidoof"?
Bidoof looks angry since he was just given a hit out of knowhere.
"Bidoof, is everything ok"?
Bidoof: BIIIIIDOOOOF!
"Bidoof whats happening"!
Jonathon worries about his pokemon as a friend from behind him says something to calm him down.
Back to top Go down
violetvanquise

PostSubject: Re: Violets new journey.   Violets new journey. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:07 am

(Be careful about that! But thanks, battles are hard.)

"Hey is your bidoof ok?" I yelled out, looking worriedly at it.
"Never mind that, finish it off Vi!" I jumped and looked at Matt, after a few seconds I nodded.
"Starly, peck!" I cried and Starly dived towards Bidoof.

(Try doing it like that. Don't play the other person... again.)
Back to top Go down
Adamant
Admin
Adamant

PostSubject: Re: Violets new journey.   Violets new journey. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:16 am

"Bidoof"?
All of the sudden, a new image is formed off of the once little and cute pokemon that belonged to Jonathon.
"What is happening to my bidoof"? cries Jonathon
Jonathon's friend Dave pops into the battle field watching all of the excitement.
"Hey Jon"! "Don't worry, your pokemon is evolving!"
Jonathon glares at his bidoof as it transforms into bibarel.
"Wow! What a transformation! Almost has a hard attack over that one" Jonathon yells.
Jonathon leaves off his bibarel and notices a starly heading towards him.
"Oh so that's how its going to be" screams Jonathon
"BIBAREL, BODYSLAM AT FULL SPEED"!
Back to top Go down
violetvanquise

PostSubject: Re: Violets new journey.   Violets new journey. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:21 am

I didn't have enough time to react as Bibarel slammed into Starly.
"Oh no!" Starly landed at my feet, it's eyes a swirly line. I frowned and looked up at Jhn.
"You win!" I cried. I picked Starly up and smilied at John.
"Your really good, nice timing with the evolve. I'm Violet Vanquise. WHo are you?" I asked, glancing behind me to see Matt sulking off, I rolled my eyes. He'd always been a bad loser.
Back to top Go down
Adamant
Admin
Adamant

PostSubject: Re: Violets new journey.   Violets new journey. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:27 am

Jonathon looks up to see his oppenent surrendering. He then mentions something.
"Hey, nice battle, your starly is one tough bird"!
He then looks at his new Bibarel.
"Hey, Bibarel, you did great! This is what I am talking about! We should head for the gym today"!
He then takes a second to look at his other opponent in the battle.
"Nice job as well. Good fight"!
The trainer seems to give Jonathon a look of hatred.
Jonathon turns back at the other young girl he met earlier.
"Hey, I saw you earlier, whats your name? Would you like to join me and Bibarel in our walk to oreburgh city"?
Jonathon hopes for a yes as he retreats his Bibarel into the pokeball.

Last edited by Adamant on Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
violetvanquise

PostSubject: Re: Violets new journey.   Violets new journey. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:40 am

I tilted my head as I considered, If anything went wrong I did have Starly on my side.
"Ok sure!" I said smiling at him.
"I should warn you I only caught Starly a few days ago." I nodded thoughtfully, Starly was pretty tough but I wasn't sure about how I could ahndle her.
"I want to be Co-ordinator though..." I was having trouble deciding where to go.
"How about we just travel together the whole way?" I questioned with a grin.

(I just realised how long this thing can go for... Hey just so you know I won't be able to come on everyday so don't be surprised if I don't reply for a few days.)
Back to top Go down
Adamant
Admin
Adamant

PostSubject: Re: Violets new journey.   Violets new journey. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:15 pm

Jonathon stares at his new friend.
"Sure! Join the trip"!
Jonathon thinks to himself how lucky he is.
"I have a friend to help me out, and she's good looking" he thinks to himself.
Back to top Go down
violetvanquise

PostSubject: Re: Violets new journey.   Violets new journey. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:17 pm

"Cool!" I cried clapping enthusiastically. Starly flew up high and squarked at me.
"Ha, Starly wants to race your bibarel." I said turning to John.
"And I'll beat you to Jubilife!" I cried, running ahead of him, I hadn't run a few steps when a shinx ran in front of me and I skidded to a stop.
"Shinx!" It cried in a frightened voice.
"Sh.." I muttered picking up the trembling pokemon. I looked around, there weren't any other pokemon around.
"Hey you give us back that pokemon!" Before I head a chance to turn a hand came and wacked me across the face and I splayed out on the ground hugging Shinx close to me.
"Starly gust!" I cried and I felt as the wind picked up around me.
Back to top Go down
Adamant
Admin
Adamant

PostSubject: Re: Violets new journey.   Violets new journey. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:43 pm

Jonathon smiles as he notices his new friend Violet running ahead of him. It isn't too long before he finds trouble ahead.
"Violet, is everything alright"?
John quickly sends out his Bibarel and dashes across the route to reach Violet on the ground.
"What is this"?
Jonathon looks around and notices two men dressed in a uniform with the letter G in the center.
"What have you done to my friend" Jonathon screams.
"We are team Galactic, and we are here to take that lovely shinx and starly" states the men with a grin slapped on their face.
"I won't let this happen"! Jonathon thinks fast.
"Bibarel, Body slam"!
The large pokemon heads toward the men, as a battle is begun.
"Stunky, Glameow, I choose you" shout the Galactic members.
Jonathon looks at his hurt friend.
"If it is a battle you want, it will be a batlle you get"!
Back to top Go down
XLR8

Poke'Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Violets new journey.   Violets new journey. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:54 pm

Etnie walking up the street notices a bit of trouble up ahead "pretty random for this area" he thinks to himself "tis usually quiet". As he picks up pace to investigate he notices a girl lying on the ground clutching a terrified shinx, he offers her his hand to help her up before glancing over at the ensuing battle. His eye is drawn to that infamous "G" scrawled across the chests of this set of goons picking on a trainer tag teaming on his poor bibarel, "enough of this farce" he says to himself, with a flick of the wrist down towards his belt he pulls loose the ultra ball dangling from a hook, "STEELIX HELP BIBAREL OUT" with that the ball is thrown and the giant pokemon emerges looks back at its trainer and then rushes towards the stunky and glameow. Steelix wraps around the bibarel then faces its opponents head on, awating it trainers instruction. "EARTHQUAKE STEELIX" shouts Etnie "and remember protect that Bibarel". Etnie then walks towards jonathon and stands alongside him waiting for this battle to play out, Steelix smashes its head to the floor sending the stunky and glameow flying, as Etnie glares at the silly goons with the G on there chests.
Back to top Go down
violetvanquise

PostSubject: Re: Violets new journey.   Violets new journey. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:33 pm

I lay on the ground, my face throbbing, my arms are wrapped aroung the still trembling shinx, protecting him from the battle.
"Guys! Speed it up! SHinx is hyperventalating!" I cried, trying not to sound ungrateful but at the same time frightened for Shinx. A Steelix joined in and rolled over, keeping SHinx on my chest when a guy told steelix to use earth quake. The force of it sent me flying into a tree but I still kept Shinx away from harm. I was crying with pain but I was oblivious to it with my efforts to keep shinx safe.
"Starly! Keep Bibarewl off the ground!" I cried as an afterthought and I looked up to see Starly, even though it was small, fly down and pick up Bibarel on its back.
Back to top Go down
XLR8

PostSubject: Re: Violets new journey.   Violets new journey. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:08 pm

I stand there waiting for the two guys to make their next move after steelix has dispatched the two bullying pokemon, a stray gust brushes my neck as i look up i see a tiny starly lifting a bibarel out of the danger zone. The galactic guys look over at the 3 pokemon and trainers united against them, "we'll get you guys, trust me you havent seen the last of us" with that they scuttle away. "Steelix gud job time to come back" the familar beam of red energy bursts from the ball and in a instant steelix has left the field. I wander over to the two other trainers, look at the shinx and ask the owner of the super strength starly "how are you and that shinx? are you guys hurt?" and hands a potion over in the hope it can help the shinx. "Im Etnie by the way sorry to interfere but thought you could use a hand".
Back to top Go down
violetvanquise

PostSubject: Re: Violets new journey.   Violets new journey. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:45 am

I look up and smile weakly at them both.
"I'm perfectly fine." I mutter even though I can feel a trickle of blood making its way down my back. I grab the potion and give to shinx and in a few moments shinx has stopped shivering and its breathing has become regular.
"We still better go to the pokemon center." I said addressing John.
"Just in case Shinx is hurt." I stood up on shaky legs and I could feel a bruise forming on my cheek.
"And I think I might need to be checked out..." I said under my breath, not aware if anyone had heard.
Back to top Go down
XLR8

PostSubject: Re: Violets new journey.   Violets new journey. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:36 am

I watch on as the shinx starts to get a little bit better, "yeah i agree we need to get to the nearest pokemon centre" then i look at the girl "it wouldnt hurt for you to get checked over aswell you dont look as fine as you say". I turn to speek to the guy who is also stood with us "i'll come with you to the pokemon centre make sure they are both ok". "are you ok to walk" i say addressing the girl.
Back to top Go down
Adamant
Admin
Adamant

PostSubject: Re: Violets new journey.   Violets new journey. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:30 pm

Jonathon watches the two trouble makers flee as he turns to observe the man who had just helped him out.
"Thank you, and Steelix" Jonathon mentions.
He looks at his bibarel who is unsure what just happened.
"Don't worry Bibarel, everything is ok now".
He turns to Violet and stares for a minute.
"How are you and shinx" he asks in a polite manner.
He then turns back to the stranger.
"Your right, we should head to the pokemon Center".
He thinks for a moment, and he realizes that this man makes a great friend.
"Hey, Etnie, I am Jonathon, and I would like you to join Violet and I on our long journey through the sinnoh region".
He returns bibarel and crosses his fingers, hoping for his new friend to accept his request.
Back to top Go down
violetvanquise

PostSubject: Re: Violets new journey.   Violets new journey. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:35 pm

"I can walk fine." I mutter but then I stumbled and my knee smashed into the ground.
"Yowch! OK maybe not." I said pulling myself to my wobbly feet. SHinx was still curled up in my arms having figured out it was a safe place.
"I think I might have made a new friend!" I said with a laugh before hearing Johns request for Etnie to join us.
"Oh yes please! I'm Violet Vanquise by the way." I said smiling at him as I couldn't exactly give a handshake.
"Come on lets hurry up. My backs bleeding." I said, slowly stumbling towards Jubilife.
Back to top Go down
XLR8

PostSubject: Re: Violets new journey.   Violets new journey. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:06 am

"Hiya jonathon sorry to spook ya by launching Steelix past you i just hate those guys", "and hello to you aswell violet nice to meet you both, I would love to come along with you guys, im just starting out in sinnoh havent been here long, but we'll talk more after we get this shinx to the pokemon centre and miss violet checked out we should hurry up", I look on as violet is stumbling, with that i pick the girl up in my arms still clutching the shinx and call to jonathon "we have to get going now", whilst starting a run towards Jubilife.
Back to top Go down
violetvanquise

PostSubject: Re: Violets new journey.   Violets new journey. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:09 am

Despite my pain I start in a fit of giggles as Etnie picked me up.
"Thanks much easier than walking." I said, grinning into Etnies face. I was surprised neither of them had yet asked me why my eyes were purple but still slightly relieved. Most people were afraid when I told them the reson behind it.
"What if more of them attack up ahead?" I mutter as I suddenly start to slip into a dream like state. The though of more of them coming when we were like this was horrifying and I felt my arms tighten around Shinx protectively. I looked around for Starly and saw that the distressted pokemon was flyng ahead of us, searching for someone to help us.
"Starly! Come back!" I whispered but my voice went unheard by the pokemon and I slipped into darkness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Violets new journey.   Violets new journey. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Violets new journey.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokepalace Forums :: Pokemon World :: Pokemon Role Play-
Jump to: