Pokepalace Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Pokepalace Forums. Pokepalace Forums is solely developed for the devoted fans of Pokemon. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free! Join our forums today!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokepalace Forums

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Adamant
Admin
Adamant

Poke'Points : 111

Pokepalace Forums Empty
PostSubject: Pokepalace Forums   Pokepalace Forums Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:30 pm

Post anything that you would like involving the website:)

Admins and moderators take note of the messages and see if you can help contribute to fixing or adding to the site..

I will start by saying that the site is in need of members. Anyone who would like to help please do so.. If you are on other forums or internet such, try and advertise with non spam. If spam is aloud, then it is alright to. Thank you,
Adamant
Back to top Go down
https://thepokepalace.forumotion.com
Scarred Sean-o

Scarred Sean-o

Poke'Points : 102

Pokepalace Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokepalace Forums   Pokepalace Forums Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 4:12 pm

Adamant wrote:
Admins and moderators take note of the messages and see if you can help contribute to fixing or adding to the site..
You saying that I have found some new smiles that I need to upload then everyone can use them here Very Happy

Admant wrote:
I will start by saying that the site is in need of members. Anyone who would like to help please do so.. If you are on other forums or internet such, try and advertise with non spam. If spam is aloud, then it is alright to. Thank you.
I'm working on it.

Last edited by Scarred Sean-o on Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eevee & Evolution Fan

Eevee & Evolution Fan

Poke'Points : 15

Pokepalace Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokepalace Forums   Pokepalace Forums Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:25 pm

Adamant wrote:
I'll ask Scarred if I have any problems Smile
I had trouble registering, that mite be the reason why there isn't many people joining.
Scarred said he has fixed that and I haven't had a problem since.

Idea Maybe we need a "Help or Problems and Troubles Assistance" topic for guests and members or something Idea

Adamant wrote:
I will start by saying that the site is in need of members. Anyone who would like to help please do so..
I'll try my best to help this site out too.
Back to top Go down
Adamant
Admin
Adamant

Pokepalace Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokepalace Forums   Pokepalace Forums Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 9:36 pm

Scarred - thank you for fixing that problem.. that could have been a big turn off..
andd haha thats alright- atleast you tried!

Eevee- Sounds good, that being said,, I will be gone most of the week so if anyone (mods or admins) would like to add a topic for questions and answers that would be great.. thanks!
Back to top Go down
Scarred Sean-o

Scarred Sean-o

Pokepalace Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokepalace Forums   Pokepalace Forums Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:12 pm

Lol There, all done.
It took me 2 and a half hours to do but it was worth it Great

Just Wandering: Hope you all like it Smile
Back to top Go down
Selfdestruct Togepi

Selfdestruct Togepi

Poke'Points : 44

Pokepalace Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokepalace Forums   Pokepalace Forums Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:54 pm

I've used them and their really good.

nice job!
Back to top Go down
Adamant
Admin
Adamant

Pokepalace Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokepalace Forums   Pokepalace Forums Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:15 pm

Great work scarred keep at it!

EDIT: I would like to add a message to all mods and admins once more. Our site hasnt made any progress for almost 2 months. In order for our site to be popular, we need members other than ourselves so please when you get the chance try to magnet onto other people. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Scarred Sean-o

Scarred Sean-o

Pokepalace Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokepalace Forums   Pokepalace Forums Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:24 pm

I'm very sorry for being offline for so long, the laptop died on me no thanks to a virus.

I'm on my main PC which I got working again, after spending just over £200 to fix it >.<

I'll be online from now on and Eevee Fan is still at her mum and dad's so I'm a bit lonely, is every on still here?
Back to top Go down
Selfdestruct Togepi

Selfdestruct Togepi

Poke'Points : 44

Pokepalace Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokepalace Forums   Pokepalace Forums Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:11 am

Yes, but very slightly.
Back to top Go down
Scarred Sean-o

Scarred Sean-o

Pokepalace Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokepalace Forums   Pokepalace Forums Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:26 pm

I'm back and sorry for being away for so long, it's been a hard mouth for me.
Eevee Fan is ill in hospital, my last gran died, my ram sticks died and works been a pain too.

So yeah, I've been going here there and every where trying to catch up with everything.

I'm going on a hunt to get more members here, I'll be seeing you all soon Adventuress
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokepalace Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokepalace Forums   Pokepalace Forums Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokepalace Forums
Page 1 of 1